– Your future audience is already hooked on Facebook. Kids, soon to be adults and millions of not so young adults are your future audience spending countless hours on Facebook.
– Facebook now has 600 million users, with almost 50% of them on Facebook DAILY!! Over 40% of existing businesses already have a Facebook page, so why wouldn’t you want to be where your customers and potential customers are going?
– Compare your Facebook business page to a huge billboard in a high traffic area, except it is FREE! Your customers see it and their friends see it, encouraging a lot of eyes to view your businesses info, news, events, etc.
– A Facebook business page is a public URL, meaning search engines such as Google love to bring them up in their search. Your Facebook site will have a much easier time making it to the top of a Google search than your website would, unless of course you have invested a lot of $$ into SEO.
– The Facebook “like” button has become the new way to “link” to your website, meaning the more “likes” your page has, the greater the chance of it ranking higher in the search engines. Every time you update your page, customers will always see it.
Think about it, when a business posts to their page, all your fans will see it and it can easily be “shared” with the touch of a button with all of their friends. Bottom line, your business needs a Facebook…it’s your best FREE marketing tool!